26% Nitrogen
0.5% Boron
What ?
Nitro technology consists of nitrogen molecules attached to carbon chains 7-9 and nitrogen is released from this carbon chain due to natural conditions (heat, light, moisture) and slow release is obtained. Thanks to its special production process, it has a low salt index which is unique in the world. It has high spreading adhesive properties with its polymer structure. This slow release technology is used in 75% of Nitro 26CB. The remaining 25% nitrogen source is in the form of free nitrogen for the first effect.

How does it work ?

When applied from the leaf, the leaf is absorbed by the cuticle and becomes reserve there. Nitrogen is released from this waxy layer in an orderly and stable manner and taken from the opened stomata in line with the plant needs.


It allows high doses due to slow release and low salt index.
Studies have found that nitrogen release continues for up to 12 weeks thanks to this technology.
It does not cause voracious branch formation because it does not enter fast.
Nitrogen loss is almost zero thanks to Nitro technology. Like other sources, it does not tend to evaporate into the air or is washed away due to rainfall.
Nitrate, does not contain Chlorine. Environmentally friendly.
Thanks to continuous nitrogen supplement does not cause other elements to remain low compared to nitrogen, so your plant develops more healthy. In this way, fruit grows, ripening becomes more healthy and brings many advantages such as disease resistance.
Multidirectional; foliar and fertilization systems.
Thanks to this product, by increasing the yield, nitrogen can be saved from soil applications.
Unique Nitro technology allows you to supply high quality, ready, uniform and safe nitrogen to your plants.
The carbon chains to which it is attached are also useful in soil and leaves.
It does not cause unwanted fast sorting in newly planted plants.
The higher the dose, the longer the nitrogen boost.
Due to its polymer structure, it increases the effect of other products used.
There is no risk of phytotoxicity due to low salt index.