Putty For Vaccinated And Injured Saplings
Vaccine And Therapeutic Purposes
- Ready to use vaccine paste
- Can be applied with a brush
- Suitable for all types of vaccines
- The minimum drying time is 1 hour
It can be used in various wounds (cut, pruning, atmospheric conditions) in all plants, trees and nurseries.
A very thin and homogeneous coating is sufficient.
After shaping, this layer provides protection without damaging the applied tree.
Period of Use: All year round
- Carry out the vaccination as much as possible in the airy and hot months.
- Use appropriate and sharp knives.
- Attach a solid support to the vaccination point.
- Apply the paste precisely, without hesitation to dry the vaccine.
- Do not apply in the rain.
- If the applied vaccine is wet, repeat the application.
- When the sun's rays become less upright, preferably work towards the evening.
- Large diameter pruning cuts should be as dry as possible and should be cut at an angle to prevent water accumulation.