|Plant||Disease Harmful Weed||Latin Name||dose|
|PLACES OF CULTURE AND CULTURED PLANTS AGAINST WOODY PLANTS IN AIRPORT AND HISTORICAL AREAS||
Dog tooth separation
Women's salt shaker
Jasmin with yellow flowers
White three roses
(Paliurus spina – christi)
(Vitex agnus – castus)
(Setaria viridis)(Trifolium repens)
|700 - 1000 ml / decare (1000 square meter)|
|ON THE LAWN FIELDS||Root gum, Plantain, Three roses||(Taraxacum spp.) (Plantago spp.) (Trifolium spp.)||100 ml / decare (1000 square meter)|
METHOD AND TIME OF USE: Telson 101 is an emulsifiable concentrated formulation and it can be applied with all kinds of spraying tools and equipment since it can be mixed with water immediately. It is imperative to use the dose in accordance with the recommendations to get a precise result from the application.
Usage in Grass Fields
In order for the drug not to damage the grass plant, it is necessary to pay attention to the following points;
• Measure the surface of the grass field to be sprayed,
• Perform "Calibration" as specified in the related title.
• After calibration and measuring the application area, calculate the required TELSON 101 amount and proceed to spraying with the solution prepared as specified in the heading “Preparation of the drug”.
• Apply only with sprayers with fan-jet nozzles suitable for weed medicines.
• Do not use motorized back atomizers as this may cause drag in landscape areas; Use small and sensitive spraying tools that can make spot application in limited areas.
• Do not apply in windy weather to avoid drifting to non-target plants.
• During application, take care not to touch the plants, such as non-target woody plants, ornamental plants, which are not damaged, or not to touch the area with a diameter of at least half a meter (0.5 m) from the plant stem.
• One day after spraying, irrigation and fertilization can be done on grass fields.
Calibration for Amateur Users and Small Lawn Field Applications:
• The dose of the drug for weeds that are problematic in the grass fields is 100 ml / 1000 square meters = 100 ml / 1000 square meters.
• The recommended amount of water to be used for 100 square meters of grass is approximately 2-4 liters. Since the tank sizes of the spraying tool and equipment may vary, the tank of the tool is filled with clean water in order to calculate the required amount of water and how much area can be sprayed with a tank.
• After finding the area where the measured sprayer can wet with a tank, 10 ml TELSON 101 is measured for each 100 square meter area and placed in a water filled tank. The prepared medicated mixture is applied in such a way that it evenly wet the entire area to be sprayed.
MIXABLE CONDITION: Do not mix TELSON 101 with drugs of high acid and alkaline character. It can be used by mixing with other drugs. However, before mixing it with other medicines, it is recommended that the farmer try a pre-mix at his own opportunity and responsibility.