|Plant||Disease Harmful Weed||Latin Name||dose||period||Duration Between Spraying and Harvesting|
|Cotton||Cotton Leafworm||(Spodoptera littoralis)||37.5 ml/da||(2nd and 3rd term larvae)||21 day|
|*vineyard||Bunch of Moths||(Lobesia botrana)||40 ml/100 L water||(larva,egg)||7 day|
|Apple||Apple Stuffed Wolf||(Cydia pomonella)||60 ml/100 L water||larva||14 day|
|Tomato (greenhouse)||Cotton Leafworm||(Spodoptera littoralis)||50 ml/ da||(larva)||1 day|
|Pepper (greenhouse)||Green wolf||(Helicoverpa armigera)||60 ml/da||(larva)||1 day|
* It cannot be used in vineyards where harvest leaves will be harvested.
HOW TO USE:
- Disinfection is made according to the prediction and warning system against apple inner wolf. The aim of the apple worm fight is to kill the larvae hatched by keeping the trees medicated during the larvae output of each period before they enter the fruit. It is very important to determine the first larval outflows in order to determine the first spraying time of the offspring in a healthy way. Three sprayings are made, two against the first and one against the second.
- Spraying for the vine cluster moth is made according to the forecast and warning system. The number of butterflies caught in the traps reaches the peak and falls, the total of effective temperatures reaches 120 in the first generation, 520 in the second, and 1047 in the third. Phenologically, if the first bud is in the flower bud, the second is in the wild, the third is in the onset of sweetening, the egg is searched and the application is decided according to the egg opening. One spraying is done in every decade.
- Tomatoes (greenhouse) should be sprayed against cotton leafworm, laying egg packages and following the exit of the pest. The application should be applied, including the insides of the plants, before the egg packages are opened.
- For greenworm struggle in pepper (greenhouse), 50-100 plants are checked in the greenhouse and eggs and larvae are sought in the flowers, leaves, stems, fruits and shoots of the plant. If 5 of 100 plants are found in dishes, spraying is started immediately.
- To get a good result, it is necessary to use at the recommended dosage.
- Shake the medicine bottle well before use.
- It is recommended to use clean water with a pH of around 7.
PREPARATION FOR APPLICATION: Fill the spraying tool halfway with water. Measure the required amount of medicine with a graduated scale and prepare the slurry in a separate container, then run the mixer of the sprayer and add the medicine. Fill the rest of the sprayer with water while the mixer is running.
During spraying, it is necessary to mix the drug continuously or to run the mixer continuously.
MIXABLE CONDITION: It does not mix with drugs of sulfur and strong alkaline character. Before mixing with other medicines, the farmer is advised to experiment with a premix at his own expense and responsibility.