|Disease Harmful Weed||Latin Name||dose||Duration Between Spraying and Harvesting|
|OLIVE||Ring Spot Disease||Spilocaea oleagina Cycloconium oleaginu||
1 spraying: 1.500g / 100 L WATER
2nd spraying: 1.000 g / 100 L WATER
|vineyard*||Downy mildew||Plasmopara viticola||
1 spraying: 700 g / 100 L WATER
2.Planting: 1000g / 100 L WATER
3.Planting: 1300g / 100 L WATER
|Dead arm||Phomopsis viticola||
Summer spraying 500 g / 100 L WATER
Winter spraying 3,500 g / 100 L WATER
|PEACH||Leaf Curl||Taphrina deformans||1.500g / 100 L WATER||14 day|
|APPLE||Black stain||Venturia inaequalis||14 day|
Normal period 625g / 100 L WATER
Dormant period 1,250g / 100 L WATER
* It cannot be used in vineyards where harvest leaves will be harvested.
PREPARATION FOR APPLICATION
The sprayer tank is half filled with water. Necessary amount of medication in a separate container with several amounts of water
Slurry is put into the tank and mixed, water is added until the tank is filled by operating the mixing device.
Spraying in the early hours of the day or in the evening cool, the plants are thoroughly wetted.
It should be applied as spraying and in windless weather. By installing under leaf nozzles in ground tools,
The lower surfaces of the leaf are wetted.
1. Spraying: In the first half of October
2. Spraying: It should be done in the first half of April.
1. spraying: Olives in February before exile
2. spraying: Olives should be done in April before blooming.
The Mediterranean region :
1. Spraying: In November or December
2. Spraying: In the first half of March
3. Spraying: It should be done in the first half of April.
BAĞ MİLDİYÖSÜ: The shoots are started when the shoots are 25-30 cm in average. 10-14 days apart
It must be repeated.
TIE DEAD HANDLE:
1. WINTER APPLICATION
The period just before the eyes wake up after pruning.
2. SUMMER APPLICATION
1. Spraying; when the shoots are 2-3 cm tall,
2. Spraying is done when the shoots are 8-10 cm tall.
3. Spraying is done when the shoots are 25-30 cm tall.
APPLE KARALEKE: Used when the flower eyes are about to swell.
PEACH LEAF BENDING: It is used when the buds are about to swell.
1. Spraying: After fall fall (dormant period)
2. Spraying: Before the flower buds open in the spring (normal period)
BORDEAUX CAFFARO without mixing with other drugs (insecticide, fungicide, plant growth regulator, etc.)
should be used on its own.