Disease Harmful Weed
|Latin Name||dose||Duration Between Spraying and Harvesting|
|Tomato||Early Leaf Blight||Alternaria solani||200 g/100 L water||14 day|
|Bacterial Speckle Disease||Pseudomonas syringae, p.v. tomato||200g/100L water||14 day|
|Apple||Black stain||Venturia inaequalis||200 g/100L water||21 day|
|vineyard*||Downy mildew||Plasmopora viticola||150 g/100 L water||21 day|
|Dead Arm||Phomopsis viticola||150 g/100 L water||21 day|
|Pear||Black stain||Venturia pirina||200 g/100L water||21 day|
* It cannot be used in vineyards where harvest leaves will be harvested.
PREPARATION OF PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCT FOR APPLICATION:
The Plant Protection Product calculated over the recommended dosage is first mixed with some water in a separate container. The tank of the application machine is half filled with water. While the mixer of the machine is running, the mixture is added to the tank. The mixing is continued and the tank is completed with water. Mixing process continues until the application is completed. Use the prepared mixture on the same day.
HOW TO USE THE PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCT:
Apple and Pear Karaleke:
1. Application: When the flower is blindfolded (3-5 days before where there is a branch heat)
2. Application: During the pink rosette bud (when the flowers are seen separately)
3. Application: When 70-80% of flower petals fall out
4. and other applications, on the other hand, should be applied taking into account the duration of action of the Plant Protection Products used when the climatic conditions are suitable for the progression of the disease.
vineyard Mildiyö: The first application should be started when the shoots reach 25-30 cm. Second and subsequent applications The duration of the first application and the development of the disease are applied with an interval of 10-15 days considering the meterological factors.
1. When the application shoots are 2-3 cm,
2. When the application shoots are 8-10 cm,
3. Application shoots should be made in the circuit where it reaches 25-30 cm.
Tomato Early Leaf Blight: Application should be started as soon as the first spots appear on both seedlings and field. When the climatic conditions are suitable for the development of the disease, the application is continued at 10-12 day intervals depending on the course of the disease and the climatic conditions.
Tomato Bacterial Speckle: The fight against tomato bacterial speck is carried out in the form of green evening applications. Green parts should be applied as a preventive as soon as the disease symptoms are seen in the seedlings and field, 2-3 applications in the seedling period once a week and in the field with 8-10 days intervals. The number of applications in greenhouses may increase.
MIXABLE CONDITION: Most commonly used fungicides can be mixed with insecticides and growth regulators. While preparing the tank mixture, the mixture tables should be consulted before application. Can be mixed with active ingredient Plant Protection Products such as cymoxanil, carbendazim, captan, folpet, fosetyl-aluminum