|Plant||Disease Harmful Weed||Latin Name||dose||Duration Between Spraying and Harvesting|
|Olive||Ring spot disease||Spiloacea oleaginea||250 ml/100 lt water||14 day|
|*vineyard||Downy mildew||Plasmopora viticola||100 ml/100 lt water||7 day|
|Dead arm||Phompsis viticola||100 ml/100 lt water (summer spraying)||7 day|
|Apricot||Leaf-piercing (Freckle)||Wilsonomyces carpophylus||1.Planting: 500ml / 100lt.water2.Planing: 250ml / 100lt.water3.Planning: 250ml / 100lt.water||7 day|
|Citrus||Brown spot disease||Alternaria f.sp. citri||200 ml/100 lt water||7 day|
|Apple||Black stain||Venturia inaequalis||250 ml/100 L water||14 day|
|Downy mildew||Phytophthora infestans||200 ml/da||7 day|
* It cannot be used in vineyards where harvest leaves will be harvested.
APPLICATION METHOD OF THE DRUG:
Vineyard Mildio: Shoots average 25-30 cm. Spraying is started when it is tall. It is repeated 3-4 times with an interval of 2 weeks.
Ölüol in Vineyard:
1st spraying: When the shoots are 2-3 cm tall,
2nd spraying: When the shoots are 8-10 cm tall,
3. Spraying: When the shoots are 25-30 cm tall.
Leaf Peeler in Apricot:
1. Spraying: After autumn fall (Dormant period),
2. Spraying: Before the flower buds open in the spring (Normal period),
3. Spraying: While the leaf and male organ tray are stripped in fruits (Normal period)
Brown Spot Disease in Citrus: It is started when the first signs of disease are seen on the shoots in the spring. It is repeated every 10 days.
Apple in Karaleke:
1. spraying: When the flower is blistering,
2. spraying: During the period of pink flower bud; When the flowers are seen separately,
3rd spraying: When the flower petals fall 70-80%,
4. and other sprayings: It is done with an interval of 20 days according to the conditions where the ecological conditions are suitable for the progression of the disease.
Mildio in Tomato: It is started when the disease symptoms are seen, applied twice every 10 days.
It can be used by mixing with many other pesticides except Carbaryl-containing drugs.