|Plant||Disease Harmful Weed||Latin Name||dose||Duration Between Spraying and Harvesting|
|Melon||Powdery mildew in Cucurbitaceae||Erysiphe cichoracearum, Sphaerotheca fuliginea||15 g/100 l water||3 day|
|*vineyard||ashing||Erysiphe necator||10 g/100 l water||35 day|
|Apple||Black stain||Venturia inaequalis||15 g / 100 l water||14 day|
|Alternaria fruit rot||Alternaria alternata||20 g/ 100 L water||14 day|
|Paddy||Paddy blight||Pyricularia oryzae||20 g/da||35 day|
|Leveillula taurica||15 g/100 L water||3 day|
|Pepper (greenhouse)||Powdery mildew in eggplant||Leveillula taurica||15 g/100 L water||3 day|
|Watermelon||Alternarya leaf blight||Alternaria cucumerina||20 g/da||3 day|
|Apricot||Leaf-piercing in hard fruits (Freckle)||Wilsonomyces carpophylus||12.5 g/100 L water||14 day|
|Citrus||Brown stain||Alternaria alternata f.sp.citri||20 g/100 L water||28 day|
* It cannot be used in vineyards where harvest leaves will be harvested.
PREPARATION OF PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCT FOR APPLICATION:
The plant protection product calculated over the recommended dosage is first mixed with a little water in a separate container. The tank of the application machine is half-filled with water. While the mixer of the machine is running, the mixture is added to the tank. The mixing is continued by completing the tank. Use the prepared plant protection product on the same day.
HOW TO USE THE PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCT
Cucurbitaceae powdery mildew (melon): When the first signs of disease are seen, application is started. The application should continue depending on the severity of the disease, climatic conditions and the duration of the crop protection product. The application should be interrupted when the daily average temperature is above 27 ° C and the relative humidity is below 50%.
Vineyard powdery mildew:
1. Application: In the period when the shoots are 25-30 cm before the flower,
2. Application: In the period when there are flower buds before flowering,
3. Application: In the period when the flower petals are falling and the small ridges of the groves are large,
4. and other application: According to the effect time of the plant protection product used after the third application, the grains are made until I fall.
1. Application: When the flower is blindfolded (3-5 days before where there is a branch heat),
2. Application: During the pink rosette bud period (when the flowers are seen separately),
3. Application: When 70-80% of flower petals are shed,
4. and other applications, on the other hand, should be applied taking into account the effects of the plant protection product used when the climatic conditions are suitable for the progression of the disease.
Alternarya fruit rot in apple:
1. Application: At the beginning of fruit sweetening (approx. ¾ fruit spell)
2. Application: The second application should be done after the effective period of the plant protection product used.
Paddy blight: In green component application, application should be started as soon as the disease symptoms are seen in the region or if the weather conditions are appropriate for the development of the disease. If necessary, the second or third application should be done depending on the duration of the product and weather conditions.
Powdery mildew in eggplant (Tomato (Greenhouse), Pepper (Greenhouse)): Applications should be made when the first signs of disease are seen in the greenhouse.
Watermelon alternarya leaf blight: Application should be started with the first symptoms in the environment. The application is continued at 7-10 day intervals, taking into account the severity of the disease, climatic conditions and the duration of the product's efficacy.
Leaf-piercing (Freckle) (Apricot) in stone fruits:
1. Application: Immediately after fall fall,
2. Application: Before the flower buds open in the spring (during the pink flower bud period),
3. Application: The leaf and the male organ tray should be applied to the ends of the fruit.
Brown stain in turungiles: Applications are started when the shoots begin to develop, taking into account the development of shoots and climate characteristics, when the shoots are about 5-10 cm long and the first signs of disease are seen. Applications are continued at 15-20 day intervals, especially in order to protect the newly formed parts of the growing shoots and leaves and young fruit from the disease during the development of the shoot. The applications are terminated when the development of the shoot stops, the precipitation decreases and the temperatures increase and the fruit reaches a diameter of about 4 cm.
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of developing endurance, FLOTROBIN WG 50 should not be used more than a third of the total number of applications to be performed in a season. For example, two of 6 applications should be done with FLOTROBIN WG 50, others with different mechanism of action of plant protection products.
It can be mixed with many of the commonly used fungicides. In case of hesitation, a miscibility test should be applied before applying. If FLOTROBIN WG 50 is to be used as a tank mixture with other plant protection products, FLOTROBIN WG 50 should be added to the tank of the tool with water and then other plant protection products mixed with water in a separate container. If the plant protection products in the mixture are 'in water-soluble packaging (WSB)', these should be added to the tank first and then FLOTROBIN WG 50.
Do not mix with spreading adhesive.
In the vineyard, mixtures made with plant protection products with Chlorpyrifos-ethyl and Cypermethrin compounds can lightly burn young leaves in sensitive varieties such as Yalova Pearl, Cardinal, Muscule and Perlet.